Click here to first learn how to access the digital lab manual editor.
- Place your cursor where you want to create your table.
- Click the table icon in the text toolbar.
- In the Table Properties window select the following:
- Number of rows
- Number of columns
- Width (required, measured in pixels "px", cannot exceed 750px)
- Height (optional, measured in pixels "px")
- Border size (measured in pixels "px")
- After you've entered the table properties, click "Ok".
- To edit cell properties:
- Right click in the cell you want to edit.
- In the "Cell" tab, click "Cell Properties".
- In the Cell Properties window, you can change:
- Cell Width
- Cell Height
- Word Wrap of images
- Horizontal text alignment
- Vertical text alignment
- Cell Background color
- Cell Border color
- When you're done, click "Ok".
NOTE: Cell widths and heights will auto-adjust to the content entered.
For questions, submit a Help Request.