Click here to first learn how to access the digital lab manual editor.
To create a new page:
- Use the dropdown menu on the left side of the editor to select the chapter you want to add a page to.
- Then, click the +Add new page.
- Type in the page name and click the Create Page button.
To edit the page settings:
- Click the settings icon to the right of the page title. A pop-up window will appear. Here you can edit:
- Page Title
- Page Visibility: Who do you want to see the page? You can choose from "All Users" (students, instructors, and teacher assistants) "Instructors & TAs," or "Instructors."
- Allow Printing - allows student to print this page.
- Allow PDF Export - allows the student to export this page as a PDF.
- Allow Right Click - allows student to right click with their mouse.
- Page Publish - allows you to publish or unpublish a page. Unpublished pages are invisible to all users.
For questions, submit a Help Request.