- Go to www.bluedoorlabs.com and click "Register".
- Enter your account information: your first name, last name, email address, and create a password.
- Then select your school. Start by typing in your school’s name. A drop-down will appear once the system recognizes your school. Select the correct school.
Note: Do not type "The" before your school name.
- Once the school field is populated, the course section will appear. Click on the dropdown to select your course. If you do not see a drop-down box appear in the Course area after you've typed in your school name, please verify the spelling of your school. If you have verified the spelling of your school name and still do not see the drop-down appear, please submit a help request.
- After you select your course, select your section.
- Your school may require you to enter your school ID before continuing. If so, the text field will appear lastly in the Course Selection section.
- Next, choose a payment type:
- Registration Key - comes in an access card purchased from your bookstore (may be packaged with a lab manual).
- Credit Card - purchase access directly on bluedoorlabs.
For questions, please submit a Help Request.