- Make sure your cursor is on a new line.
- Click the equation creator/editor icon. An editor window will appear.
- Create your equation using the symbols and tools available in the editor.
- When you have completed your equation, click "Accept".
NOTE: Input one equation at a time.
- You can edit your equation by double clicking the equation on the page.
TIP: It's recommended that the equation editor be used for the purpose of equations and special symbols only. The more supplementary text that is added to the equation editor increases the risk of possible errors. It is also recommended that equations be placed on their own line with line breaks in between.
For questions, submit a Help Request.