- Make sure your cursor is on a new line.
- Click the image icon in the text editor to import an image.
- The Image Properties modal will appear.Click the "Upload" tab.
- Click the "Choose File" button.
- Search for the file on your desktop, and click "OK".
- Click the "Send it to the Server" button. (A prompt error notification will occur if you do not press “Send it to the Server” before pressing “OK”.)
- Before you press “OK”, make sure the width of your image does NOT exceed 750 pixels. The image may not appear if it is too large. You can edit the width text field in the Image Info tab.
- Click "OK".
TIP: Placing line breaks between your images ensure that the images are stacked and not compiled on the same text line. If your images are compiled on the same line, this could cause issues when compiling and submitting your report or viewing them in the PDF.
For questions, submit a Help Request.