- Upon arriving at the Review section, the Lab Report Builder will calculate whether or not you’ve completed all of the required sections. It also checks for errors that can occur when submitting. If there are any errors found, click the back button to go to the page with errors and correct them.
- Once the results are error free, click “Download Lab Report” to review your lab report before submitting.
- Review your PDF and go back and fix any errors before submitting.
- When you are ready to submit, click “Submit Lab Report”.
- Instructors can allow students to edit and re-submit their reports. If you're unsure if you're able to, ask your instructor. To make changes and re-submit, click “Edit Report”.
- Make the necessary edits, review, and click “Re-Submit Lab Report”.
For questions, submit a Help Request.