- Log in to your account. Use the dropdown menu at the top of the screen to choose the course, term, and section you want to change.
- Click on the Exams/Quizzes tab.
- Click on the icon to the left of the exam you want to edit.
- Click the Exam Scheduling tab.
- Find the User Specific Access section at the bottom of the page. Click the +Add Time Block tab. Then, choose a Start and End date. Click on Manage Sections to assign users to the time block you just created.
*If the student has used the maximum number of attempts, you first need to void an unwanted attempt.
- Select the student names under the "Available" column and use the >>icon to assign the student.
- When you’re done assigning student(s), click "close". You should see the name of the assigned student(s) in the "Applied to" section.