- Log in to your account. Use the dropdown menu at the top of the screen to choose the course, term, and section you want to change.
- Click on the Exams [quizzes] tab.
- Click on the edit icon to the left of the exam you want to reset.
- Click the Exam Scheduling tab.
- Under the "User Specific Access" section, click the +Add Time Block button.
- Choose a Start and End date for when you want the student to be able to retake the assessment. Click on Manage Sections to assign the student(s) who you want to be able to retake the test at that time.
*If the student has used the maximum number of attempts for that exam, you first need to void an unwanted attempt before they can retake the assessment.
- Select the student names under the "Available" column and use the >>icon to assign the student to the new time block.
- When you’re done assigning student(s), click "close". You should see the name of the assigned student(s) in the "Applied to" section.
For questions, submit a Help Request.